Among us is on track to steal the title of "game of the season" from Fall Guys. Although this online multiplayer has been on the market for 2 years, the truth is that it is now when people are starting to talk about it and play it en masse. In the end, the idea is not that it is innovative - it is still a version of the classic "Guess who is the murderer" - but what no one can deny is that it offers lots of fun times (especially if you decide to play with your friends in a private game).
The funny thing about this game developed by InnerSloth is that depending on the platform we choose to play it on we will have to pay or it will be free. In this way, if we install Among Us in its mobile version (Android / iOS) the download will be completely free. Now, if we are using a Windows computer, the desktop version has a minimum price of 3.99 euros (available on Steam and on the official website of Among Us at Itch.io).
How to download Among Us for free from a Windows computer
I personally think the game is cheap enough to pay for it. It does not reach 5 euros, being a fairly fair price for the entertainment it offers. In any case, if we do not have that money we can still find an alternative way to install it for free on a Windows PC using an Android emulator.
On previous occasions we have seen which are the best Android emulators for PC (you can see a wide list in THIS POST). We can install Nox Player, Bliss OS or Gameloop, although the one I use the most for both performance and functionality is Bluestacks. So we can install the version of Among Us for Android on our desktop computer and play it completely free without having to make any payment.
- Download the Bluestacks application and install the emulator on your PC (link HERE).
- Start Bluestacks and use the search engine located in the upper right margin to locate the Among Us installation package.
- Click on the game icon and hit the "Install”. This action will redirect us to the Google Play Store, from where we will proceed to install the game.
- Once the installation in the emulator is complete, click on the green button "To open”To launch the game.
- Ready! From now on, if you want to play again, you will see that “Among Us” already appears in the “My Games” list in the Bluestacks home tab.
One of the advantages of Bluestacks is that allows you to record gameplays, perfect if we have a gaming channel and we want to upload a video to YouTube or similar. It also has support for keyboard, gamepad and touch screen, which is great for those who have a tablet with Windows as the operating system.You have Telegram installed? Receive the best post of each day on our channel. Or if you prefer, find out everything from our Facebook page.