We can debate whether Netflix series and movies They are better or worse than Prime Video or HBO, but there is no doubt that they have material in huge quantities. The fact of having so much content means that we are constantly trying new series or taking a look at many films that we then remove after 5 minutes. The downside of this is that once we have started to see them, Netflix continues to show us insistently in the “Continue watching” list from the main page of the platform. Is there a way to remove them from there?
How to remove a title from the "Keep Watching" list on Netflix
Luckily, Netflix has just implemented a new feature that allows us to remove all that content that we do not plan to continue watching. Unfortunately this is a characteristic that for now it is only available on Android, although it is expected that in the not too distant future it will also reach iOS devices. Patience, iphonite friends!
To remove a series or movie from the "Continue watching" list in the Netflix app for Android, follow these steps:
- Open the Netflix app on your Android device.
- Scroll in the navigation panel until you are in the list of “Keep watching for ...”.
- Locate the series or movie that you want to remove from the list and click on the button with 3 vertical dots that you will see just below the image.
- Select the option "Remove from row”And confirm the deletion by clicking on“ OK ”.
To develop this tutorial we have also tried to reproduce the same process on an Android TV, although it seems that for now it is not available yet. Therefore, if we have a TV Box or a smart TV, we will have to wait for a next update of the app. That, or try the second method below.
You may be interested: 200 secret codes to see all the hidden Netflix series and movies
As we say, this is a feature that for now is only available on Android. Nevertheless there is also another little trick that we can use to remove content from the "Continue watching" list. For this we must use a PC or laptop and open an Internet browser.
- Go into Netflix.com from your header browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.).
- Log in with your user account.
- Hover over your profile icon (located in the upper right corner of the screen) and click on "Bill”.
- Scroll down to the section "Profile and parental control”And select the user profile on which you want to make the changes.
- Click on "Viewing Activity”.
- Here you will see a list of all the content that you have been viewing recently. Click on the "/" icon that you will see next to each title to hide it. This will make it disappear from both the viewing history and the "Keep watching”.
Keep in mind, of course, that the deletion in this case is not immediate and the title can take up to 24 hours to completely disappear from the Netflix suggestion list.
Recommended Post: Top 10 Netflix AlternativesYou have Telegram installed? Receive the best post of each day on our channel. Or if you prefer, find out everything from our Facebook page.