I've been wanting to tackle this issue for a long time, and it's about time we grabbed the bull by the horns. Which are the best robot vacuum cleaners What can we currently find? The offer has grown so much in recent years that it is overwhelming, so today we will try to put some order and shed some light on the subject.
Until now, the most prestigious robots were the Roomba, but for some time now, other quality brands have appeared, such as Conga, Roborock or ILIFE, ready to compete with it while maintaining the same quality standards.
Top 10 Cleaning Robots of 2020 Vacuuming to the Max!
This highly competitive situation has made us find devices in all price ranges that we can imagine. Thus, we can get a very basic cleaning robot for just over 100 euros, up to the most premium models with a multitude of functionalities that reach much higher figures.
1 # iRobot Roomba 960
One of the best high-end robot vacuum cleaners that we can find at a reasonable price. Thanks to its Wi-Fi connection, we can control the Roomba 960 remotely from the iRobot HOME app, through Alexa or through the Google Assistant. The robot uses both visual navigation and room mapping to clean every corner of the house. We can also tell you to leave certain rooms without passing, and its sensor is capable of detecting obstacles and stairs to avoid bumps and possible falls.
- Cleaning schedule programmer.
- If it runs out of battery during cleaning, it returns to the base and charges automatically to continue working.
- It has anti-tangle rubber brushes (ideal for pet hair).
- Cycles of use of 75 minutes.
- Notify when the trash can is full.
Approximate price *: € 549.00 (see in Amazon)
2 # ILIFE V3s Pro
One of the best robot vacuum cleaners in value for money if what we are looking for is a cheap but efficient device. It does not have Wi-Fi connectivity, but it does have other functions that make this an interesting purchase, such as a battery that lasts up to 120 minutes. It also has a remote control, anti-shock / fall arrest sensors, and although it does not allow mapping the rooms, it does allow us to program the robot's activity times.
- Cleaning schedule programming.
- If it runs out of battery it returns to the base to recharge (although it does not resume the task once the recharge is complete).
- Includes remote control.
- Use cycles of 120 minutes.
- Anti-shock and anti-fall sensors.
Approximate price *: € 149.99 (see in Amazon)
3 # Cecotec Conga Series 4090
One of the most popular models within the most demanding mid-range robot vacuum cleaner. Like the Roborock S6 we are facing a 2-in-1 device, which in addition to sweeping and vacuuming all the dirt that is found along the way incorporates a mop to scrub the floor. It offers 5G Wi-Fi connectivity, an app with the ability to memorize different maps, and compatibility with Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Long-lasting 6,400mAh battery.
- 2,700Pa suction power.
- Memorize up to 50 different maps.
- 3 scrub modes and 10 smart cleaning modes.
- Includes mixed tank and jalisco brushes to suck more and not tangle hairs.
- Smart navigation iTech Laser 360.
- Includes remote control.
- If it runs out of battery, it goes back to the base, charges, and picks up where it left off.
Approximate price *: € 379.95 (see in Amazon)
4 # Roborock S6
The best 2-in-1 robot vacuum cleaner (vacuums and scrubs) with a battery that lasts up to 180 minutes without recharging, which means you can clean more rooms in a single pass. The garbage compartment is a little smaller than in other robots (we will have to empty it more often), but in terms of functionalities it does not lack anything: it can be controlled from the mobile with the Mi Home app, it is Compatible with Alexa, performs room mapping and includes a mop to mop the floor using a small amount of water (perfect for not damaging the wood).
- Powerful 3-hour battery life.
- Compatible with Alexa.
- Remote control with the Xiaomi Mi Home app.
- Includes mop with microfiber towel to mop the floor.
- Mapping 3.0 that creates a home plan with 98% accuracy.
- 14 types of sensors in total: odometer, infrared distance sensors, compass and more.
- 50% quieter than the previous S5 model.
- When the battery runs out, it goes back to the base, recharges, and goes back to work.
Approximate price *: € 448.99 (see in Amazon)
5 # IKOHS NETBOT S15
This robot vacuum cleaner bears the seal of “Amazon’s choice”, which means that this is a cheap device but very well valued by buyers. Like the Conga Series 4090 we are facing a 4-in-1 robot: sweeps, vacuums, mops and scrubs, all this for just over 150 euros. The machine performs a mapping in real time so as not to leave any corner unclean, it includes a remote control, a remote control app and is also compatible with Alexa and Google Home.
- 2,600mAh battery with a duration of 120 minutes approx.
- 1,500Pa suction power.
- WiFi connection.
- Includes hepa filter and two side brushes.
- Sound level less than 60dB.
- SmartGyroscope technology with anti-shock and anti-fall sensors.
- 2 tanks for powder and liquid of 600ml each.
Approximate price *: € 164.95 (see in Amazon)
6 # iRobot Roomba i7 +
The Roomba i7 + falls into the category of high-end robot vacuum cleaners, with a price that many of us will probably miss our budget, but that can do wonders. The device has an automatic garbage disposal system, in such a way that once it detects that the tank is full, it just goes back to the base, empties the content and continues with its task. The base has space to support 30 tanks, which means that if we program the cleaning times we can ignore the robot for several days without major difficulties. Very convenient as well as practical.
- Automatic trash emptying.
- When the battery runs out, it recharges itself and continues with the task where it left off.
- Room mapping system.
- Allows you to select areas that should not be cleaned.
- Wi-Fi connection with remote control app.
- Compatible with Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Great suction power.
Approximate price *: € 849.00 (see in Amazon)
7 # Ecovacs Deebot N79S
Robot vacuum cleaner without scrubbing function, but highly recommended for floors and carpets due to its high suction level. It has a reasonable price that does not exceed 200 euros and in exchange we take a device with remote control per app and compatibility with Alexa. Its battery lasts for about 100 minutes, returning the robot to the base to recharge in case it runs out of autonomy in the middle of a cycle.
- Max mode to increase suction power by 50%.
- 2,600mAh battery.
- Includes remote control.
- Wi-Fi connection and control through ECOVACS Home app.
- Compatibility with Alexa and Google Home.
- Sensors with obstacle and ladder detection.
- 1 central brush + 2 side brushes.
Approximate price *: € 199.00 (see in Amazon)
8 # Neato Botvac D7 Connected
Classy robot vacuum cleaner known for its high level of efficiency when it comes to vacuuming particles, sand and other dirt from carpets and rugs, offering better results than some higher priced Roombas. Thanks to its laser mapping, it is capable of covering larger surfaces with less battery consumption, and it can also be controlled from the mobile with the app, where we can specify areas of the house that we do not want it to enter.
- Up to 465 m² per load cycle.
- Maps rooms and remembers them for future cleanings.
- Allows you to set “no-go” areas.
- Compatible with Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT.
- 120 minute battery life. Includes fast recharge mode.
- Fall protection.
Approximate price *: € 482.80 (see in Amazon)
9 # Rowenta Smart Force Explorer Aqua
Rowenta's is a robot vacuum cleaner and mop for those looking for something easy to handle and without complications. It has no Wi-Fi connection, no app, nor is it compatible with virtual assistants: everything is controlled from the remote control or from the robot itself. It is capable of scrubbing and vacuuming at the same time and has 3 cleaning modes: random (random), random rooms (random for small rooms) and edges. It can be programmed and has an autonomy of 150 minutes.
- It is low in height (8cm), reaching places where other cleaning robots cannot.
- Cleaning cycles scheduling at specific times.
- 3 cleaning modes (includes 30 minute quick mode).
- Infrared sensors, bumpers and drop sensors.
- 2,100mAh battery with more than 2 hours of duration.
Approximate price *: € 179.99 (see in Amazon)
10 # Eufy RoboVac 30C
This updated version of the previous RovoVac model includes several improvements such as the possibility of controlling the robot from an app or through voice commands thanks to Alexa and the Google Assistant. It is a very interesting alternative within the mid-range, with a suction power of 1,500Pa and BoostIQ technology which increases the power when it detects a point that needs special attention, such as carpets and rugs.
- Duration of about 100 minutes between charging and charging.
- Includes boundary tapes to prevent access to certain areas.
- 3-point cleaning system with 2 side brushes and a central one.
- Wi-Fi connection and remote control by app.
- Capable of cleaning under furniture due to its low 7.2cm height.
Approximate price *: € 249.99 (see in Amazon)
Note: The approximate price is the price available at the time of writing the post in the corresponding online stores, as in this case, Amazon.You have Telegram installed? Receive the best post of each day on our channel. Or if you prefer, find out everything from our Facebook page.